The Department of Women’s Ministries exists to uphold, encourage, and challenge Seventh-day Adventist women in their daily walk as disciples of Jesus Christ and as members of His world church.
The mission of Women’s Ministries is, in the larger sense, common to all Christians that of uplifting Christ in the church and in the world.
Objectives This ministry seeks to:
1. Foster spiritual growth and renewal among women.
2. Affirm that women are of inestimable worth by virtue of their creation and redemption, and equip them for service in the church.
3. Minister to the broad spectrum of women’s needs across the life span, being sensitive to multicultural and multiethnic perspectives.
4. Liaise and cooperate with other specialized departments of the church to facilitate the ministry to women and of women.
5. Build goodwill among women in the world church that encourages bonds of friendship, support for church service, and the creative exchange of ideas and information.
6. Mentor and encourage Seventh-day Adventist women, creating paths for their involvement in the church as they reach for their potential in Christ.
7. Find ways and means to challenge each Seventh-day Adventist woman to use her gifts to
complement the talents of others as they work side by side to further the global mission of the church.